February 11, 2014

What do you do when there is a Polar Vortex trapping you in your home?

I'm running out of ideas...

I have also tried to make more of a commitment and use a "real camera".  Not going well... I still haven't left the house with it, nor have I ever taken it upstairs.  We play upstairs a lot. Everyday is like Groundhogs Day.

Seriously, this smile..... LOVE IT!
Favorite Toy

Dad's Work

She didn't go outside, but she got in on the goods.

Laughing at her Dad.  Such a typical look from her.  So cute. 



I know, I'm bored too. 


I didn't even ask her to smile...

I'm sure this was taken right before or right after she bit the crayon.

Making little Valentine's

She puts more toys in her mouth than Eve... it's weird.  Eve thinks so too. 

I could do a whole post about her facial expressions.

This tent saves the day, everyday.

She's getting pretty good at using those scissors.  

Framer.

And Eve's feet...


No comments:

Post a Comment